Computer processor in one of the main hardware of computer. The processor does all the computer work. Basically this is called a central processing unit. Intel and AMD (Advanced Micro Device) are among the most popular among processor manufacturers. These two companies are good. But the most popular and Intel is ahead in some technical aspects. But now AMD and its APU (acceleration processing unit) have brought some good processors at affordable prices in the market by means of a processor. Currently see market rates of computer and accessories in the market.
Since the processor does all the work on the computer and whose role is most important, so be careful when buying it.
1. The processor's clock speed is how to monitor it. The higher the clock speed, the processor's processing power will be as high. Not only the clock speed, but also how much processor Cache Memory will be. There are different types of cache memory. Among these, the latest cache memory is L3 Cache. Another important thing is to note how many processors have the core and several threads. If the number of core and thread is greater then the speed will increase. Also see the amount of FSB (Front Serial Bus). If the FSB is more then the speed will be higher. Therefore, processors should be bought in conjunction with the motherboard's bus speed. Although new processors do not use FSB. QPI is used instead.
2. One thing to keep in mind is the processor's series. As the series progresses, the processor value will increase. Intel's early processors include Pentium Series. Later came successive, Celeron series, Core Series, i Series. Similarly AMD processors are Sempron, Athlon, AMD Athlon X2, AMD Athlon II X2, AMD Phenom, AMD FX, AMD APU etc. So always good to buy new series processors. But the processor should support it on your motherboard.
3. A special feature of the processor is Hyper Threading Technology. Because this technology plays a very effective role in multitasking work. In addition, the Intel processor should have a look at whether Turbo Boost Technology is available. This technology increases the power of the processor during special needs.
4. The processor should have a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) monitor. If necessary, take a look at the specification of the processor's model of the selected model. External Graphics Card is not required if the processor has a GPU and uses a good motherboard. The AMD's APU (accelerating processing unit) processor has an Alta Graphics Processing Unit. With which high definition video, games and other graphical work can be done.
5. It is a good idea to know customer care service of the store. You can get help from people who are familiar with this. There are many open hardware available in the market. They should never be bought. Prior to purchasing processors, the above mentioned issues should be kept in mind.
Computer motherboard supports specific range of Processor. So Check the manufacturer of the processor before purchase. For further query comment below.