Your access or use this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. The following Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use Codetones.
By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access or use Codetones.
To avail certain sites or services on Codetones, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) biometric information, j) password etc., and your occupation, interests, and the like. At the time of registration the Information that provided by the users enables us to improve our sites and help us to provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and Codetones may use the above user information to maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT & LINKS
This website may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that content.
This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to programming tutorials. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between Codetones and that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising.
In codetones Part of the Site or the Services may contain advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information or material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Before relying on any advertising material, you should independently verify its relevance for your purpose, and should obtain appropriate professional advice. Codetones shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser or any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We like to use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
1) Remarketing with Google AdSense
2) Google Display Network Impression Reporting
3) Demographics and Interests Reporting
4) DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Codetones does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. You understand and agree that the Company provides the Services on 'as-is' 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis. You agree that use of the Site or the Services is at your risk. All warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, for the title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by the Company as to the
1) Accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation;
2) That the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
3) The quality of any services, content, information, or other material on the website will meet your expectations or requirements;
4) Any errors in the Site will be corrected;
5) Warranties against infringement of any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; or
6) other warranties relating to performance, non-performance, or other acts or omissions of the Company, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, or suppliers.
The Company does not warrant that any of the software used and or licensed in connection with the Services will be compatible with other third party software or devices nor does it warrant that operation of the Services and the associated software will not damage or disrupt other software or hardware.
In this case, common question is Can I share things from the CODETONES?
Yes, but there are a few rules (see below).
You can Share things of this website by those following ways:
3. RSS Feeds
Rules about sharing
Use sharing buttons
Some pages on the Codetones have a button that lets you "Share" a link to that page. It’s a great way of telling your friends about something interesting. Click the Share button and you’ll see a shareable window for Facebook, Google+ or Twitter etc.
We’ve chosen the ones that are most popular with people who use Codetones. On some Codetones pages, Facebook and Twitter are more prominent as they’re the most popular. All the sharing services we link to can be used for free.
When you share to a social media platform their terms will apply. Do read their terms online.
1) Don’t change the feed or remove any of our branding or logos
2) Credit us by saying it’s from Codetones, codetones.com
3) Don’t add our branding, except for any that’s already embedded in the feed.
4) Don’t use shareable for harmful or offensive purposes
5) Don’t make shareable look like they cost money
6) Don’t associate Codetones content with advertising or sponsorship
7) Put any other content between the link to the shareable and the shareable itself. So no ads or short videos people have to sit through
8) Put ads next to or over them
9) Put any ads in a web page or app that contain mostly shareable
10) Put ads related to their subject alongside shareable. So no trainer ads with a shareable about shoes
11) Don’t be misleading about where they came from
12) Don’t remove or alter the copyright notice, or imply that someone else made them.